Classic Vintage Cars For Car Lovers
Are you interested in maintaining a vintage car collection or people who already have one? There are many old cars that you might not have in your collection yet. People who want to start collecting must go through this master list to find out which were the most Stylish Model Cars in those times. Even today the style and charisma of those cars are alive. If you look at one, you will be mesmerized by it. The designs, the overall feel will take your breath away at first glance itself. It is sad that no further generations will be able to feel the same thing from a car.
Here are a few models in the old car list that you must purchase:
· Mercedes Benz 300SL: This car was a hit in between 1955 to 1963. It is a two-seater classic sports car from, Mercedes that has 2996 cc engine with the best design features. It won two competitions in the list of racing cars in the same year that is 1952. It is a perfect car designed for a couple. People loved to go for a long drive in it.
· Chevrolet Bel Air: A classic model between 1955 to 1957 had many new and powerful features in those times when compare dot other cars. It was an all-new generation are from Chevrolet. It quickly gained popularity soon after its launch. The interiors of the vehicle are super comfortable, and people loved it very much. It was well taken by the people who aspired a pleasant drive in a good looking car.
· BMW 507: How can we forget BMW when talking about vintage cars. This model was famous between 1950 to 1959. A fantastic roadster car which was meant for 4 to 5 people. The design was somewhat similar to BMW 503. Its engines were of 3168 ccs. The car hit the market with a bang, and it became widely popular in those times.
· Volkswagen 1200 Cabriolet in 1960: It was a fantastic car with four-seater option and convertible. The production as started in 1940 but it became popular very later only in 1960. This car faced severe competition from Ford and Chevrolet. However, it was very successful and won many hearts with its excellent design.
· Jaguar MK DHC: It was also known as mark five. It had a fantastic design because of which you will find it in many collections till date. It had a potent engine that it 2664 cc and 3445 ccs.
· Toyota 2000GT: The leading Japanese automaker launched this fantastic car in the market in 1967 to amaze people with its beautiful design and performance. It has a 2.0L engine with an excellent interior as well as exterior features. The model was courtesy of Toyota and Yamaha coming together.
· Ford Thunderbird: This car was launched in 1958. It became a hit after its first generation itself. It had a 5.8L engine, and the car was famous for its luxury features. It was widely popular it the market in those times. It is a must-have in your collection today.